While it would have made more sense to run this promotion before or during the month of Remember Me’s release, I guess its better late than never. Capcom and Remember Me‘s music composer Olivier Deriviere are giving music composers/arrangers both professional or amateur a chance to show off their remixing skills and win cool prizes as follows:
- An exclusive Remember Me vinyl LP with custom made sleeve and the winning track
- A game console of your choice (Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3)
- The official Remember Me artbook
- A copy of Remember Me, signed by the developers
- Assorted Remember Me merchandise
For more insights on the game Remember Me, you can hit up my review of the game last month.