Japan had this patch couple of weeks ago and now I fire up my PS Vita version of Dragon’s Crown and was greeted with the much-awaited prompt:
The patch adds:
- You can pickup hidden items with the finger cursor.
- The L1 button on PS3 and the L button on Vita can be used for item shortcuts.
- The dagger and bomb can be thrown diagonally by pressing the left stick up and pressing triangle.
- An added feature allows you to repair all of the items in your bag at once.
- The online menu has a feature to select an area so you can play with other adventures from the same region.
- Runestones are more visible in the background.
- Various other gameplay tweaks like more arrow drops depending on the number of Elf players in the party.
Pretty neat, eh?
It would’ve been more neater if they made it available before I got the Platinum Trophy for the damn game. (Grr)
UPDATE: I checked and the update also popped up for my PS3 version.